Friday, November 14, 2008

Denali's Soccer Season Fall 2008

Hey guys! I know its been (quite) awhile, but as my sister's blog motto is... "Better late than never!"


Denali played soccer this fall. It was her first season. She loved it!



We had a great time watching her. I think we saw more flips of the hair and hanging on to the shirt than actual running after the ball, but she learned a lot! Here are some pics that one of the moms took.




It was so fun seeing her go after the ball. She didn't even hesitate when there were more aggressive kids around her. It was great to see that for her- she was only there to have fun.

















At the end of the season, they had a pizza party and awards ceremony. She made some great friends. It will be fun to see her learn and grow more next season!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that top picture of her in action!!! That totally needs to be framed! Thanks for posting some pictures:)